I know it’s last-minute, but I just heard that B2B CFO®’s V.P. of Operations, Joe Worth, is giving a webinar on “How to Forecast and Manage Your Cash Flow” to a nationwide audience tomorrow (Jan. 30th) at noon CDT. While targeted at Transworld Systems clients, I’m sure this will be brief but beneficial information for you or your contacts. Everyone is invited!
You will learn how to:
- Forecast cash flow
- Improve cash position
- Map between profit and loss, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows
Joe is the VP of Operations for B2B CFO®
- 33+ years CFO/Senior level executive
- 15+ yearsW-2 CFO experience in 5 firms
- BA, Honors, Harvard College (NROTC)
- 23+ years USN/USNR with Vietnam combat
- MBA, Harvard Business School
- Sailed half-way around the world
- 5 years with B2B CFO®
Yes, it’s free and no, you won’t have to sit through a surprise sales pitch. Of course, there will be two slides for Joe to share a bit about himself and B2B CFO®.
Seating is limited. Register at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/679620361