Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Chicago, IL and surrounding areas
Paul J McEntee
Chicago, IL CFO
31 Years of Experience
Loyola University of Chicago, BBA, Accounting, 1988
University of Illinois at Chicago, MBA, Finance and Management of Information Systems, 1996
Certificates & Licenses:
Certified Public Accountant, November 1988
Contact Paulo McEntee and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Paul is known for taking on challenges, providing creative solutions and ultimately achieving successful results. Paul is innovative, resourceful and committed to honesty, integrity and quality. His leadership style is collaborative, respectful and transparent. He strongly believes in teamwork and is known to bring together stakeholders at all levels to embrace the organization's vision, mission and values and to work together to realize the company's goals.
Areas of expertise include the following:
- Audit management and support
- Cash flow forecasting
- Change management
- Credit facility management and negotiation
- Due diligence
- Leadership and ownership communication
- Process improvement
- Staff training and development
- Strategic planning development and implementation
Paul's business sector experience includes:
- Professional services
- Employee benefit plans
Paul earned his Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Loyola University of Chicago and his Masters of Business Administration from the University of Illinois at Chicago in Finance and Management Information Systems. He became a Certified Public Accountant in 1988 and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Paul lives in downtown Chicago and is an avid sailor, occasional golfer and enjoys hiking, fishing and being outdoors.