About Eileen Usher
Eileen is hands-on executive who has been helping entrepreneurs grow and manage their businesses for over 25 years. She began her career in the Entrepreneurial Services Group of Ernst & Young and moved on to Controller, VP Finance and CFO positions with a variety of privately-held companies, where she gained significant financial and operational experience. Her industry experience includes Marketing & Advertising, IT Consulting, Staffing, Retail, Apparel and Distribution.
Working side-by-side with business owners, Eileen helps them achieve a higher level of success by providing sound strategic advice, ensuring excellent financial practices, increasing profitability, maximizing cash flow and reducing risk.
Eileen is an effective listener who understands the needs of her client. She is a resourceful, enthusiastic problem-solver from assessment to solution to implementation. Her ability to identify “problem areas,” make recommendations and implement solutions provides cost-effective results for her clients.
Areas of expertise include the following:
- Cash / Working Capital Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Strategic Planning
- Cost Reduction
- Operational Improvement
- Building Infrastructure
- HR Strategy
- Process Improvement
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Systems Implementation and Conversion
- Sales Compensation
- Management of HR and IT functions
- Managing relationships with outside Bankers, Attorneys, Customers, Vendors, Outside CPA’s, Vendors
Eileen graduated from the University Of Wisconsin with a BBA in Accounting. Soon after graduating she became a Certified Public Accountant. Eileen lives in Chicago with her husband Mark (Crickett), where they enjoy traveling and spending time with family.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison
- BBA – Accounting
Certificates & Licenses:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Financial Executives Networking Group (FENG)
- Financial Executives of Chicago