About Francesca Kenney
Managed segmented P&L’s in excess of $100M in public and private business sectors with proven track record of driving profit and growth. She has success in identifying areas of improvement, increasing efficiencies to drive bottom line. Strong background in implementation and mentoring teams with GAAP, SOX, implementation of new GAAP pronouncements and Treasury.
PROVEN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning & Organizational Leadership
- Budgeting, Cost Management and Analysis
- Sales, Marketing & New Business Development
- Process Design & Productivity Improvement
- Contract Negotiations & Strategic Alliances
- GAAP, Financial Statements & SEC Reporting
- Corporate/Client Investment and Financing
- System & Technology Utilization
- Sarbanes – Oxley (SOX)/Internal Controls
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- KPI Adoption and Management
- Treasury Management
Industry Knowledge: Retail, Professional Services, Software Development, Technology Value Added Reseller, Property Management, REIT, Construction, Entertainment, Food Service
Francesca is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Virginia, earned a Post-baccalaureate Certificate in Accountancy from Arizona State University West, and Bachelor of Science Personnel and Industrial Relations Management from Northern Illinois University.
Francesca is an advocate for mental health, family work life balance, and great company cultures. Supportive auntie for travel soccer and basketball, high school athletics and band, and Boy Scout troop 493. Enjoys self-improvement including education, working out, plant based diet, and athletics including golfing in a league with my sister and mom of 86 years. Animal lover, orchid, plant, arts and craft enthusiast.
Northern Illinois University
Arizona State University West
Certificates & Licenses:
Post-baccalaureate Certificate in Accountancy